HOWTO hyperlink a column in a spreadsheet to a webpage
I often need to link a column in a spread sheet to a webpage.
The problem is that this is a very boring task if the spreadsheet have many rows.
One solution XLlink.exe
- 1 Excel filename
- Enter/browse the excelfile you want to link
- 2 Connect to excel file
- After pressing this button xllink can access the excel file
- 3 Choose sheet
- Which sheet should we use
- 4 Column
- Choose column to hyperlink.
- 5 Header row
- If the column header row is not 1, (perhaps 2 or 3), you may need to reconnect
- 6 Enter link
- %s is replaced with content of cell
- 7 Go
- The linking is taking place inside excel...
- Don't forget to save the sheet
Download and go
- get xllink xllink.zip, 197 260 bytes
- Extract the XLlink.exe (1 file) place it whereever and run...
More info/questions from: